Requisition ID: |
- Provide professional RAM services as a part of the Engineering functions team to designers, and design & build Contractors.
- To facilitate the introduction of RAM Plans through the supply chain so that they are implemented consistently across all Projects
- To provide processes and procedures to assure that the RAM requirements are met by others.
- Establishing and managing the detailed Engineering RAM Strategy and Management Plans and support processes.
- Working in conjunction with the individual Project RAM Manager, developing project specific approaches to management of RAM activities and facilitating compliance with European standards EN50126, EN50128 and EN50129
- Undertaking work to quantify the expected performance of the railway in terms of RAM (Reliability, Availability and Maintainability) targets.
- Facilitating the definition of all interfaces, electrical, mechanical, environmental and human, internal and external, including any specific Interface Requirements Specifications
- Providing support and guidance to Assurance and Engineering Safety Management activities by supplying relevant material for verification, validation, compliance and acceptance.
Shaping tomorrow together
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline and 15+ years of experience or 15+ years of related experience.
- Good interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Broad experience of the application of systems engineering to major infrastructure projects.
- Significant experience of RAM Management as applied to major railway infrastructure projects / technology development and implementation projects.
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right-no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.