|Job Ref:||38412||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
To be part of the Quality team to conduct product/ process assurance activities.|
• Assistance in maintaining the site Quality Management Systems to support site approvals, including conducting internal audits, supplier audits and conducting process walkthroughs.
• Liaison with customers, suppliers and global MRO network on Quality related issues.
• Involvement in continuous improvement activities to drive process improvements at Marston Green and in supply chain.
• Review of customer and regulatory requirements to ensure compliance.
• Involvement in First Article Inspection / Maintenance Process Verification processes.
• Product Assurance activities, including investigation to root cause and support of new product introduction.
• Support customer and regulatory surveillance visits and close-out of resultant actions.
• Delivering training as required and maintaining associated competency / training records.
• Support to the Operations modules and support functions in order to meet business requirements.
• Development & reporting of Key Performance Indicators, undertaking trend analysis and identifying counter-measures.
The following experience is determined as beneficial:
• An appreciation of aftermarket related certification and approvals e.g. AS9110, AS9120, EASA 145, FAR 145.
• An understanding and/or experience in auditing in addition to an inquisitive mind-set.
• An understanding of Quality and Continuous Improvement tools / techniques.
• Experience in working with computer based records and tools including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Experience of collating and analysing data.
• Good interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to enable effective communication at all levels.
• Strength of character with the ability to make decisions in challenging circumstances.
• Disciplined, organised and proactive approach to work.
• Enjoy working as part of a team.
Relevant Experience Required