Requisition ID: |
As part of the Project Administration team under the direction of the Project Field Engineer (PFE) and Project Administrator (PA) plans, controls, and carries out records management and administrative activities for the project(s) at the jobsite location. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Internal Candidate Under Consideration:
- Relocation Authorized:
- Project No.:
May be asked to be responsible of managing document reproduction equipment for supplies and maintenance.
- Utilizes the standard Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS), InfoWorks, to register, control, distribute, and transmit design documentation received from Project Administration.
- Assists with the development and setup of the EDMS, DocWorks database for the jobsite.
- Maintains access controls for the jobsite team to the EDMS.
- Coordinates the implementation of the procedures and ensures training records are current for administrative personnel.
- Reviews deliverables of assigned staff to ensure that procedures are clearly understood and are being fully implemented; provides follow-up training where necessary.
- Plans scope of administrative work, assists in developing staffing plan, establishes priorities and trains personnel to perform their assigned duties in area of responsibility.
- Supports the development and implementation of an overall jobsite records management program.
- Maintains effective communications with other project team members, client, and administrative personnel to ensure quality, schedule and budget.
- Supports construction quality audits, internal technical reviews, client reviews, and ISO 9000 auditsProcesses jobsite generated records in the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
- Prepares routine documents, using standard word processing, spreadsheets, or other office software as needed to support work activities
- Keeps abreast of department technologies, techniques, and services that are available.
- Provides technical guidance to jobsite personnel in use of document management automated tools.
- Responsible for one or more administrative functions on the project.
- Supports development of duties and standards.
- Coordinates jobsite communications, equipment, library, and general facilities issues
- Performs / assists in other general administrative or clerical activities as required.
- Resolves daily administrative problems at the jobsite.
- Collects and summarizes data for administrative metrics on projectProvides functional guidance for administrative duties of jobsite clerical staff.
- Performs audits at subcontractor document control locationsUnderstands and implements the requirements of SWPP 4MP-T81-03102 - Document Control.
- Number and scan project generated documents into Infoworks closely with field engineering and construction supervision in support of the construction activities.
- Position may include coping and distributing documents/memos/information as requested by Site Management.
- Works closely with turn over coordinator during the project turnover process to start up and then the client.
This position is based in Alexandria Egypt and applicants must already possess the right to live and work in Egypt. This is a national contract position and the successful applicant will be employed by a third party company to provide services to Bechtel
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.