Requisition ID: |
Multi-Disciplined Field Engineering responsibilities with excavation, concrete and structural steel installation experience. Work activities include:
- Internal Candidate Under Consideration:
- Relocation Authorized:
- Project No.:
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.
- Problem resolution and inspection of field installations
- Track and report installed commodities.
- Prepare reports and forecasts for the civil and structural discipline for quantity tracking as required.
- Work with the survey team to coordinate work schedule to stay ahead of construction and the schedule
- Work with the concrete, rebar and formwork suppliers to ensure compliance with project drawings and specifications
- Prepare permanant plant material requisitions, coordinate and review vendor drawings from embedment and rebar vendors
- Work with Procurement's expediting team to ensure the delivery of vendor materials to support the projects schedule
- Manage the material testing lab to support construction schedule
- Track permanent plant items received.
Have a working knowledge of the SWPP 4MP-T81-03201 - Constr Survey, 03202 - Site Excav & Backfill, 03210 - Concrete, 03211 - Grouting, 03212 - Drill in Anchors, 03221 - Structural Steel.
Knowledge of Teamworks database and BPS. An Engineering degree is preferred but may be waived if the candidate has suitable technical working experience. Good computer skills plus a working knowledge of Bechtel construction procedures. Ability to formulate a working relationship with other departments and contractors. Knowledge of multi-disipline construction operation. Knowledge of supervisory functions relating to field activities. Good communication skills required. Able to prepare Lift data sheets for med lifts.
- This position is based in Alexandria and applicants must already possess the right to live and work in Egypt. This is a national contract position and the successful applicant will be employed by a third party company to provide services to Bechtel