Requisition ID: |
- Internal Candidate Under Consideration:
- Relocation Authorized:
- Project No.:
The EQMS Lead Field Engineer reports to the Lead Mechanical Field Engineer. His responsibility is including but not limited to the following:
Work closely with other discipline field engineers and coordinate efforts and activities to meet the project requirements.
- Initiating and tracking the preservation & maintenance program for the project.
- Ensuring maintenance & preservation activities are issued on time and that the records are stored Per Bechtel Procedures.
- Distribution, tracking and completion of the material Inspection Report (EIR) inspections.
- Identifying the manufacturer's maintenance and storage requirements of the permanent plant equipment and preparing and/or modifying specific storage and maintenance instructions in EQMS, as necessary.
- Reviewing the project equipment list(s), design drawings, vendor prints, and vendor manuals and confirming the scope of permanent plant equipment that requires specific maintenance or inspection actions.
- This individual is responsible for managing and directing preservation activities in the Jobsite.
- Ensure database applications, including TEAMWorks and EQMS are populated with all data necessary to administer maintenance and preservation program.
- Provide preservation maintenance technical direction and task priority for the execution of preservation plan.
- Oversee execution of Preservation activities and verify records completed by Preservation Team for completeness and accuracy.
- Update data in the EQMS system. Produce reports and provide management with summary and analysis to identify trends and gaps in the Preservation and maintenance process.
- Initiate Non-conformance reports to formally document equipment that is damage or not in accordance with project specifications.
- Work with Lead Mechanical Field Engineer, engineering and suppliers to resolve technical issues and provide technical assistance to Subcontractor Field Engineering and supervision to implement remedial action.
- Perform field verification on the equipment in the field to make sure that they are preserved and protected per project procedures and vendor manual.
- Providing input to tracking and reporting on weekly preservation activities to Project Management, and monitoring work performance compared to project budget and schedule
- Assist subcontractor in Preparing field material requisitions for equipment and consumables associated with preservation activities and monitor status of purchase orders and deliveries
- Assist field procurement in receipt inspection and reporting of associated equipment and materials and preventive maintenance requirements
- Act as point of contact for coordination and resolution of technical issues related to provision of subcontracted technical services that required for preservation of the permanent plant equipment
- Complete and verifying quality documentation per inspection and test plans
- Assist Lead Mechanical Field Engineer and Project Field Engineer with additional field engineering activities as assigned.
Familiarity with Bechtel Standard Applications (BSAPs) including InfoWorks, TEAMWorks, EQMS, BPS, PTR, and other automation tools which are used on Bechtel projects is an asset.
- B.S degree in a Mechanical Engineering.
- 10 years minimum field engineering experience in a direct hire environment.
- Understanding of applicable Bechtel work processes including Standard Work Process Procedures is preferred.
- Experience in oil, gas, refinery or petrochemical construction project.
This position is based in Alexandria Egypt and applicants must already possess the right to live and work in Egypt. This is a national contract position and the successful applicant will be employed by a third party company to provide services to Bechtel
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.