Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Plan, coordinate and direct the geosciences and reservoir engineering study activities for the QP operated Maydan Mahzam and Bul Hanine (MM & BH) fields to meet BH & MM Fields Development Department goals and objectives.
- The subsurface studies of the MM & BH fields include both, the developed reserves and the discovered but undeveloped reserves.
Experience & Skills:
- A BSc degree in Petroleum Engineering or Geoscience is the minimum technical requirement for this position.
- An MSc or PhD in these subjects is desirable.
- Prefer 18 years work experience in the upstream Oil & Gas development and production businesses.
- This must include a minimum of 10 years direct technical experience in subsurface field development, and direct operational experience is desirable.
- A wide spectrum of technical experience is required covering all fundamental areas of geosciences and petroleum engineering, and production operations for offshore oil field development.
- A minimum of 5 years supervisory and management experience, including experience leading field development and multidisciplinary teams is required.
- Strong commercial skills are required due to the high level of interaction with contractors and consultants, and the accountability for initiating and administering contracts for these services.
- The position requires strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
- The incumbent must be motivated, and have a high degree of self-confidence, reliance and independence.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.