Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To ensure the procedures or guidelines and technical standards developed by the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) or teams are in accordance with prescribed corporate standards for formatting, style and graphics.
Experience & Skills:
- Graduate degree from a recognized university, preferably in a technical subject.
- English language (written and oral) to native speaker standards.
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal communication, technical and report writing and presentation skills.
- Computer literate (e.g., Nitro PDF Professional, Microsoft Office suite).
- Possessing planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently with initiative within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Minimum 8 years post qualification-working experience with at least 3 years experience at progressively senior levels.
- Technical or commercial writing or editorial experience is essential
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.