Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Provide technical support to projects.
- Provide technical services and technical support in the area of discipline engineering for all assigned engineering projects and ad-hoc support as required, in order to achieve the required technical quality and integrity of work while considering project objectives in terms of safety, time and cost.
- Discipline Technical Authority, on behalf of Discipline Lead.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor degree in discipline engineering or equivalent.
- Chartered Engineer status or equivalent is preferable.
- 10 years relevant post graduate experience with specific discipline design engineering experience, of which 6 years in Oil & Gas industry, with an international consulting company, EPIC contractor or Operating Company.
- Possess sound technical knowledge in his discipline area. Experience requirements include as applicable:
- Layout, materials and stress analysis skills.
- Static equipment design/engineering skills for Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Columns, Reactors, and Storage Tanks etc.
- For onshore or offshore Oil and Gas industry.
- Skill or knowledge of International, Shell DEPs and/or QP standards related to his area of expertise, including proficiency in applicable engineering software such as CAESER II, PVElite and review of layouts in 3D modelling software.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills and be fluent in English.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.