Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Manage and provide technical leadership to Leads and senior discipline engineers.
- Accountable to provide technical services in the area of discipline engineering for all assigned engineering projects and ad-hoc support, in order to achieve the required technical quality and integrity of work while considering project objectives in terms of safety, time and cost.
- Senior Discipline Technical Authority, on behalf of DT Directorate of QP.
- Manage the Technical Competence requirement for the mechanical engineering disciplines, from new graduate to highest level Technical Authority and discipline management.
- Owner of DT Technical Standards for the discipline on behalf of the Manager.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor degree in discipline engineering.
- Chartered Engineer status or equivalent is preferable.
- 15 years relevant post graduate experience, of which 10 years in Oil & Gas industry, with an international consulting company, EPIC contractor or Operating Company.
- Possess sound technical knowledge and skills in his discipline area.
- Skill or knowledge of International, Shell DEPs and/or QP standards related to his area of expertise.
- Possess good communication, leadership and presentation skills and be fluent in English.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.