Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Senior Discipline Technical Authority, on behalf of DT Directorate of QP.
- Manage and provide technical leadership to Leads and senior discipline engineers.
- Accountable to provide technical design and engineering services in the area of discipline engineering across all stages of assigned engineering projects and ad-hoc support, in order to achieve the required technical quality and integrity of work while considering project objectives in terms of safety, time and cost .
- Manage technical competence requirement for the area of discipline engineering, from new graduate to lead engineer level.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor degree in discipline engineering.
- Chartered Engineer status or equivalent is preferable.
- 15 years relevant post graduate experience, of which 10 years proven experience in leading discipline engineering team in major projects and sites in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Skill or knowledge of International, Shell DEPs and/or QP standards related to his area of expertise.
- Experience in managing time, cost and quality in engineering projects within multiple project environment.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.