Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Responsible for leading and providing specialized advice on the business strategies, business objectives, business identification, screenings, evaluations and negotiations of new business opportunities, partnerships and M&A and divestments across the entire value chain of oil and gas.
- Leading the negotiations of commercial agreements including renewals, restructuring, M&A and divestments.
- Lead and provide advice to safeguard the interest of QP/State of Qatar (SoQ) while representing in EPSA/DPSA, national and international ventures, committees and forums.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor or Masters in Engineering, preferably in Petroleum or Chemical.
- MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 15 years work experience in Oil and Gas industry within reputed NOCs or IOCs of which 10 years directly in business development, evaluations, M&As and negotiations .
- Excellent negotiation skills and diplomacy, specialized knowledge of upstream and downstream complexities including risks, markets, commercials, financials, economics.
- Excellent and high degree of integrity, confidence and independence.
- Strong leadership, organizational, communications skills and multicultural team spirits.
- Excellent English language (written and verbal) is a must and Arabic is a plus.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.