Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||ZD/1485692||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gourock||Address:||Post Code:||PA19||Salary:||£16,000 - 16,000||Post Date:||22/09/2016 15:12|
If you are an enthusiastic person, fully bilingual in Finish & English, have client focus, take ownership and drive to achieve, you'll feel this is the right place to build your career! |
Adecco Recruitment are looking for Technical Support Representatives to work in our Gourock with one of our major clients, a large multinational document management company. We offer competitive employment conditions, on-going training and the possibility to start your professional career in a leading corporation. We offer relocation support for those living abroad.
Purpose of role
* Deal with customers' technical problems or the requirement of replacement of consumables - mainly through inbound calls - in a promptly and efficiently way, with empathy and professionalism to ensure a positive experience for our customers.
* Provide hardware and software telephone support with a goal to meet set targets consistently.
* Provide support in quality exercises and for consumables as required by business needs.
* Assume responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer queries.
* Escalate calls that cannot be resolved locally, as appropriate.
What we need from you:
Ability to communicate, with accuracy and clarity, both in verbal and writing - in Finish & English.
Ability to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills.
Able to work well under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations.
Ability to understand and troubleshoot technical problems.
Ability to work as part of a team, and be a committed team player.
Good attention to detail.
Ability to adapt to internal and external changes positively and constructively.
Ability to deal positively with challenging customers.
A bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
£16000 salary per year + £1800 bonus (OTE)
Monday to Friday shifts.
Full Time positions.
Great career opportunities.
Attractive relocation package.
Eye Care Provision.
Cycle to Work Scheme.
Annual reward and Recognition Ceremony.
28 days holidays (including statuary days).
If you think you have what it takes to shine in this position, apply now!
Interviews taking place immediately!!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.