This position is responsible for managing the elements of day-to-day AT&T portal and mobile content publishing under the supervision of the Senior Director, Product as well as executing the custom publishing needs for in house AT&T promotions and tent pole events on the NA consumer experience. You will collaboratively work with AT&T and Synacor Product teams to develop, edit, and launch AT&T promotions as needed throughout the NA will also work on the Content Publishing team to determine best use of available content, the editorial tone, alerts, and be a key contributor to content strategy for the AT&T's portal and mobile products with heavy emphasis on engagement and revenue metrics.
- Daily responsibility to define and execute on content publishing for the AT&T portal
- Work with Synacor and AT&T marketing teams to help develop and publish AT&T in house promotions and events as required by AT&T
- Assist in development and execution of Synacor's publishing strategy striking balance between engagement and revenue.
- Work with Product teams to create and distribute editorial direction for Content Publishers.
- Proof and edit copy for various portal components and design A/B headline tests for Content Publishers to execute.
- Run regular QA on Synacor portals to ensure quality user experience.
- Work with Content Publishers and other Synacor teams to develop strategies for both new and existing content.
- Monitor competitor sites and help translate new technologies and content trends into viable strategies for Synacor clients.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in content programming and editing skills.
- Bachelor's degree and/or experience in journalism, public relations, communications or related field
- Experience as editor (print, online or TV) preferred
- Web experience, including basic HTML knowledge
- Must be well-organized and able to manage multiple (potentially complicated) projects at once
- Able to work collaboratively
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, non-traditional work environment
- Ability to think creatively and troubleshoot issues
- Previous client-facing experience is ideal