|Job Ref:||DE00580NOR||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Norfolk||Address:||Post Code:||NR17||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:06|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role:
Carers required for this gentleman in the Cromer area. The gentleman lives in a beautiful residential home and needs one to one support from a carer for all his personal care needs, social requirements and all dietary input. The client suffers with dementia and parkinsons, at times can be challenging but this behaviour is due to becoming frustrated within himself.
Are client likes to go out for walks in his wheelchair, listens to old style music, enjoys watching sport on the television. The residential home itself has a very good social side they run lots of events which the client likes to attend and gets involved with.
We have been looking after this client for 6 years and he thrives on having one to one support, lovely supportive family and the residential home where he lives are very helpful too.
Carers are required for this care package to work a variety of shifts ranging from 7-14:00hr, 14:00-22:00 or a long day.
The rates of pay are: £7.20-£14.79 per hour depending on what shift and day you work.
Holiday pay is paid and NVQ's are funded.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of caring for clients with Dementia and the elderly
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Flexible days available to work, committed to a rota
• Motivated and enthusiastic
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay including holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
• Excellent training opportunities and potential for free funded QCFs.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).