|Job Ref:||DE00688PET||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:11|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do.
As a Care Assistant in this role duties will vary dependent on each clients individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
Our client requires 24/7 Care and Assistance with all aspects of daily life.
Shift pattern available is as follows;
07.00 - 18.00
17.00 - 21.00
20.00 - 07.00 (Sleeping night shift)
Sleeping Night is broken into 20.00 - 22.00 (Clients Night time routine) 22.00 - 07.00 (Sleep, called upon if assistance required) 07.00 - 10.00 (Clients Morning routine)
Rates of pay range from £8.50 - £13.50 per hour.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Medication management (Training Available)
• Catheter care (Training Available)
• Manual handling(Training Available)
• Bowel Management (Training Available)
• Spinal Injury (Training Available)
• Accessing the Community (Automatic Car Driver Advantageous but not essential)
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).