|Job Ref:||DE00696PET||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:11|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do.
As a Healthcare Assistant in this role duties will vary. These duties will include some aspects of personal care, some assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and assistance with medication administration.
Our client suffered a Spinal stroke and has an Acquired Brain Injury, due to this client needs some assistance (although not all) with Personal Cares, Household Chores, Organising her diary and booking her appointments and Accessing the Community. Due to the clients ABI we require workers who can communicate clearly.
Shifts are Monday - Sunday 07.00-14.00 and 17.00-22.00, On occasion there will be long days 07.00-22.00 at clients request.
Rates of pay range from £8.50 - £10.00 per hour.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Medication administration (Training available)
• Manual handling(Training available)
• Personal Care
• Driver essential due to clients location and need to access the community
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).