|Job Ref:||DE00557STR||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Tottenham||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:07|
Hourly Rate Bands £25.01 Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role:
We are looking for Nurses with experience in one or more of the following areas:
• ITU / Ventilation Management
• Tracheostomy Care
• Bowel Management
• Gastrostomy Management (Feeding/Medication)
• Seizure Management Inc. Emergency Medication
We have fantastic opportunities to join our team of community based Nurses providing care and support to Adults with diverse complex care needs.
We support individuals living with conditions such as:
• ABI / Spinal Injuries
. Respiratory Conditions
• Multiple Sclerosis
Are you a Nurse with the following:
• Valid NMC PIN
• Previous experience of supporting clients within the community with complex health needs
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Access to your own vehicle with business insurance
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local Community Matron
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Access to 'Your Interserve' - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).