|Job Ref:||DE00695LEI||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:12|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
As a live in Care Assistant for Interserve Healthcare you will benefit from flexible, on-going work with free of charge comfortable accommodation.
We are currently seeking caring and compassionate live in Care Assistants to provide the highest standard of care to our client who lives within the Leicester area with her family and pet dogs.
As a Live in Care Assistant you will be required to provide support with all elements of daily living such as:
• Personal care
• Food preparation
• Incontinence care
• Ensure medication needs are met
• You may also help our clients to access the community
• Undertake shopping for them or help them to take part in their hobbies
Following skills & experience required
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with dementia is essential
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs is advantageous
• Attentive, organised and able to manage own workload
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Caring and compassionate attitude
• Dedication to providing care of the highest standard
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
In return for your skills you will receive excellent pay rate of £85.00 per day as well as access to our Internal Training Academy and a host of benefits including:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).