|Job Ref:||DE00519STR||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Tottenham||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 00:12|
Hourly Rate Bands £25.01 Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for Paediatric Nurses to provide expert care to our young client, based in Tottenham, North London.
Our client is an 11 year old boy who has been diagnosed with cerebral palsy, epilepsy, global development delay and hydrocephalus. He also has a visual impairment and mobility issues.
Although our client is non verbal he can communicate by making various sounds which you will learn to recognise. Our client is currently in hospital where he is recovering from surgery on his spine. He has a tracheostomy in situ, is ventilated and his medication and nutrition are administered via gastrostomy. When well and at home he attends a special needs school, 5 days a week, where he enjoys spending time with other children.
Our client is fully dependent on his care team for all aspects of his daily personal care and development, therefore we are looking for caring and compassionate Paediatric Nurses who are dedicated to providing care of the highest standard.
As a Nurse within this care team you will be required to offer tracheostomy, ventilation and catheter care. You will have the full support of an HCA for manual handling at all times.
This is a 24/7 2:1 Registered Nurse led package of care.
Rates of pay range from £25.00 to £28.00 per hour.
Are you a Nurse with the following:
• Valid NMC PIN
• Previous experience of supporting clients within the community with complex health needs
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building
• Access to your own vehicle with business insurance
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay plus holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local Community Matron
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition
• Access to 'Your Interserve' - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).