|Job Ref:||DE00705PET||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:11|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do.
As a Support Worker in this role duties will vary dependent on the clients needs and Care Plan. These duties may include Personal care, Supporting with meals, Support with community outings and medication administration.
Our client has dementia and alzheimers, she is very active and enjoys walking. Client lives with her husband and a live in carer, Our care team provide much needed breaks for her family and assist with personal care both morning and evening as well as preparing and assisting client with meals. Due to location (Unless applicants live within the same village) you will need to be a driver. This care package is working with a lovely family.
Shifts available are 06.00am - 10.00am and 16.00pm - 20.00pm with occasional additional hours to assist the family as required.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Dementia Awareness (advantageous)
• Personal Cares
• Assistance with daily living
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).