|Job Ref:||DE00692PET||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:11|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do.
As a Support Worker in this role duties will vary. These may include some aspects of personal care and support with community outings.
Our client is a young woman with Global Development Delay who can exhibit challenging behaviour, Support Workers are there to assist our client to access various community activities. These include Hester Adrian in Cambridge. Our client also enjoys long walks particularly at English Heritage sites and going out for lunch.
Rates of pay range from £8.00 - £14.00 per hour and all mileage for taking client out will also be paid.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Learning Disabilities
• Challenging Behaviour
• Accessing the Community (Car driver essential)
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).