|Job Ref:||DE00537STR||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Post Date:||16/10/2016 00:12|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Live in RGN who wants to make a real difference in a client's life.
We are looking for RGN's with the following skills and attributes:
• Experience of caring for a stroke patient.
• Care of the elderly
• Dementia care
• Manual handling proficiency for hoisting (The client enjoys going outdoors to the garden)
• Indwelling catheter care and the management of catheter blockages
• Palliative care
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Enjoy living and working in the countryside
Our client is a delightful 88yr old who has a love of life and a sense of humour. He is cared for at home with an established care team in place. There is a need to recruit additional staff particularly for night care. He is cared for on the ground floor of a large manor house in an adapted care room with all equipment and facilities. Clinically he has a history of Cardiac Pulmonary disease and had a major stroke in January 2015 of which he has made a full recovery. He is prone to trans ischaemic attacks and urinary tract infections. He has episodes of confusion and is NA lives with his wife in the heart of Kent.
As part of this care team you will be provided with the opportunity to live in a large manor house with comfortable living accommodation with all meals provided and excellent rates of pay which range from £1,250 to £1,450 per week.
Are you a Nurse with the following:
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay plus holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local Community Matron
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Access to 'Your Interserve' - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).