|Job Ref:||DE00703LEI||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Burton||Address:||Post Code:||LA6||Post Date:||16/10/2016 00:12|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role:
We are a key supplier into the NHS in the local area due to our reputation for delivering high quality care. We are expanding our team and as such are looking for dedicated Staff Nurses to work within a variety of NHS wards.
As a Registered Nurse in this role you will be required to:
• Maintain a high standard of care,
• Assist with medication administration,
• Ensure records are kept up to date
• Make observations on patients.
• Able to work under own initiative
Duties to work according to the NMC code of professional conduct and professional guidelines.
Rates of pay range from £18.00 to £28.00 per hour.
We are looking for Registered Nurses who:
• Can evidence Immunisation history or provide a current fitness to work certificate
• Have a minimum of 3 years referencing
• Have a valid NMC registration pin
• Have a passion for providing high quality, individualised care
About the company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What can we offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local Community Matron
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Regular appraisals
• Access to 'Your Interserve' - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).