Data/Business Intelligence Analyst |
Reporting to: Business Intelligence Manager
- Department: Global Services
- Location: Krakow, Poland
This person will provide Business Intelligence on the performance of the Services Organization. Individual will be counted on to provide data, analyze trends and make recommendations for action to management that are supported by data.
- Creating and maintaining the Services reporting catalog.
- Pulling data from a variety of database platforms and organizing into simple to understand reports and dashboards.
- Identifying trends and outliers in data
- Analysis of root cause of data anomalies and outliers.
- Communicate effectively with management.
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
- Create and schedule reports within OBIEE tools that will be accessed by the business.
- Write SQL queries within OBIEE
- Summarize results into easy to use and access reports for executive community.
- Analyze competitive market trends, benchmarks and identify best practices.
- College degree in technology or business related field required.
- 3-5 years full time experience in service and/or technology industry.
- Organized and analytical thinker.
- 1 years' experience in OBIEE Answers & Dashboards.
- Certification in OBIEE or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Proficient in MS Excel & MS PowerPoint.
- Experience in writing queries with SQL
- Knowledge of SSIS highly desirable
- Experience in data gathering, reporting and analysis.
- Experience with mobile reporting is a plus.
Language proficiency :
Fluency in written and spoken English is required
The happiness and welfare of our staff is also of huge importance to us at Hitachi Data Systems, so we have developed a generous benefits package for our team.