|Job Ref:||DE00556STR||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Tottenham||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:07|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role:
We have fantastic opportunities to join our team of community based healthcare assistances providing care and support to Adults with diverse care needs.
Rates of pay range from £9.00 - £16.50 per hour.
We are proud to support in excess of 30 Adults in the London area living with conditions such as:
• Multiple Sclerosis
• ABI / Spinal Injuries
We are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants who have the ability to:
• Demonstrate sensitivity when providing care in a client's home, building trust maintaining a professional relationship with the client and family.
• Work to Interserve Healthcare's values and professional standards, adhering to Client Care Plans and liaising between family and Interserve teams to ensure client's outcomes are met.
• Maintain accurate record keeping and report any concerns immediately to the office team.
• Deliver high standards of care and maintain Clients safety at all times.
• Bespoke training will be provided to successful applicants at no cost.
Following skills & experience required:
•6 months previous care experience
•Ideally experience of working with clients with complex care needs
•Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
•Have a caring and compassionate attitude
•Can commit to regular hours
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay including holiday pay
•On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
•Refer a friend bonus scheme
•First refusal to other care opportunities
•Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).