|Job Ref:||STGESCADAWATER||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||TN33||Salary:||£ 275 - £ 320 per day, + package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:18|
ICA / Electrical Engineer - up to £320 per day - Permanent Options Available - Sussex|
Are you looking for long term work? Do you want to work for a contractor delivering engineering solution, in 'partnership' with their client? Do you like the idea of challenging designs and suggesting 'better engineering' solutions?
ICA / Electrical Engineer is required to work as part of the M&E team to scope, specify and deliver the replacement of electrical and HV systems on a site on behalf of our contractor with in the water industry.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
* Working as part of the team delivering the needs validation process
* Selection of preferred solutions
* Ensuring the alignment of solutions with the water board across the Southeast
* Ensures all technical work is undertaken to the correct standards and specification
* Definition of investigation and feasibility study requirements to complete the needs validation process
* Undertaking desktop studies, data collection and site investigations with a view to solution development
* Analysis designs and identifies better engineering possibilities.
* Detailed knowledge of ICA / Electrical engineering within the water industry
* A team member able to work with minimal supervision with other discipline engineers with the capability to identify the optimised Solution(s) for the Need(s)
* Experience on site including data collection and a knowledge of process operations
* Ability to summarise and specify technical solution requirements in accordance with technical standards and specifications.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Electrical ICA MEICA