|Job Ref:||BDCBRLUT||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£ 17,000 - £ 19,000 per year||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:32|
Helpdesk Contract Support|
Up to £19,000
Are you a highly driven and motivated Helpdesk or Customer Service Advisor seeking a new career within a international leading company? Are you looking for an employer that will offer you excellent benefits and clear career progression? Are you looking for a new full time role? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the worlds leading Property & FM Management Companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled Helpdesk & Support Services Administrator, to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Luton.
* Salary £19,000
* 37.5 Hours per Week
* Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
* Experience with a leading company
* On site parking
* Holiday pay
* Work within a lively and busy environment
* Company Pension
* Superb company and sector training
This role is a very varied position, where the main feature will be to provide customer service and support to the contracts team. Some of your responsibilities include:
* Logging calls received from the customer, monitoring through to call completion and updating records
* Allocation of internal engineers to call outs and maintenance visits
* Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using company systems
* Collate and process timesheets and expenses weekly
* Maintain people records such as new starters, leavers, general staff changes, contact details, etc
* Effective communication with all levels of internal teams and external customers
* Preparation of weekly applications for payment and assistance in billing in line with company deadlines
* Assistance with preparation of monthly contract review reports
* Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract
* Responsible for monitoring and maintaining open purchase orders performing regular reviews of data
* Responsible for maintenance of contract's purchase ledger, clearing invoices and liaising with suppliers when queries arise and credits required
* Undertake any other duties as requested by the Managers
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
* Strong administration and organisational skills with accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent customer liaison skills with the ability to develop positive relationships with the key client contacts
* Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
* Strong IT / Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Becky Davage on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.