|Job Ref:||PM Hendon||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£ 80,000 - £ 95,000 per year, Package||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:32|
Excellent opportunity for a experienced Project Manager to lead a Iconic Project|
They are one of the UK's leading housing associations and one of London's largest residential developers. They build high quality homes to meet a range of needs and incomes. For ten years running they have been included in the Great Place to Work index and have reputation of supporting their staff to progress. As a company they are rowing rapidly, this is a very exciting time for a project manager to join the team.
This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary and excellent package!
The successful project manager is to deliver 231 new homes, which will consist of 162 apartments (5 blocks), with basement parking, and 69 houses. The development will be based in Hendon, North London.
- Oversee and manage site operations and the performance of subcontractors
- Ensuring that all work is carried out safely at all times
- Agreed timescales are met and to the highest standards of workmanship
- Arrange and attended sub-contractor and management meetings
- Provide statements and risk assessments
- Adhere to company procedures
- Experience leading a residential scheme
- Must be able to use own initiative and be self- motivated
- Ability to read drawings and lease with the design team
- Strong leadership skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a project manager with residential build experience to be part of a fast growing developer. If you are in commutable distance of Hendon, North London and you would like to discuss further please contact us.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.