|Job Ref:||JE - 1003||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 45,000 per year, car, pension, health care||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:32|
Are you an Engineer or Senior Engineer looking to expand your experience? Are you a looking to join a reputable main contractor who can offer high-value city centre projects? Or are you simply looking for a higher salary?|
My client has established themselves as one of the leading Civil Engineering contractors in the UK. Currently working on infrastructure projects throughout the Midlands area and are looking to for a Senior Engineer to oversee a large Highways scheme.
They have centrally located offices, easily accessed by Public Transport. Their team is made up of high-calibre construction professionals from market leading companies and offers a collaborative and dynamic working environment.
* Competitive package
* Central location of both office and projects
* Excellent progression opportunities
* Proactive team with high performance atmosphere
* Continuous training opportunities
My client is looking for high-performing, experienced individuals with the following credentials:
* Extensive experience of working on similar Civil Engineering projects. (preferably within a blue chip main-contractor).
* Degree educated, or equivalent in a relevant discipline
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to liaise with multiple project stakeholders.
* Relevant CSCS certification.
* Provide BIM delivery support for tenders, project teams and FM; including preparing COBie spreadsheets, 3D and 4D models, following company and industry, standards and processes.
* Create, modify and review multi-discipline BIM models using suitable authoring and checking tools.
* Support company in BIM development, including conducting training sessions and preparing presentations.
* Develop strategy documentation, including standards, processes, training plans and project BIM reporting.
* Create and maintain the necessary BIM procedures and project specific BIM Implementation Plans.
* Manage and maintain, with the close support of IT, BIM related software and its procurement and distribution within the company.
* Communicate and plan how the project teams should be capturing the asset information as per the Employers Information Requirements.
Job title: Senior Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 + Package
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.