|Job Ref:||MIBASS0808||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 65,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||01/10/2016 00:28|
Are you a Senior Building Surveyor with experience in the retail or commercial sectors? Would you like the opportunity to work with some truly blue chip clients including luxury brands? If so then you might be just the person for this role!|
Our client is a leading boutique consultancy that is looking for a professional Senior Building Surveyor to join their team in London working with blue chip commercial across the corporate and retail sectors.
This position would suit a Building Surveyor looking to deliver a professional service to prestigious commercial clients and maintain and develop potential new business.
As a top organisation in the market they will be able to provide the opportunity to take responsibility for managing their own workload as well as mentoring and supervising more junior members of the team.
Key Senior Building Surveying Responsibilities:
- Provide advice on a wide range of property types to a variety of the leading clients
- Providing advice on a number of key properties: building surveys, contract administration, project management, planned preventative maintenance reports, party wall.
- Assist the team in achieving the target, and growing the business
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Assist in the management and overseeing the junior members of the team
What's on offer...
- Salary is up to £65,000 basic
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Life insurance
- Best bonus scheme in the market
- Flexible working environment
Senior Building Surveying Requirements:
- Degree in Building surveying or similar
- Experience in professional consultancy organisation
- Experience in various forms of construction and contract management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain business relationships.
Interested? Apply now with your CV or call Mitchell Barker for a confidential and informal chat about your career options on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Senior Building Surveyor , Chartered Building Surveyor , Building Surveyor , Building Surveying, MRICS
qualification Relevant degree MRICS