|Job Ref:||BBBH141279||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 75,000 per year, pension + package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
Infrastructure Security Architect is required by leading international managed services provider based in central London.|
The role will focus on the design of cutting edge datacentre and office network solutions for medium to large organisations across a range of sectors.
You will be responsible for scoping and designing critical security and network infrastructures based primarily on Cisco technologies. This is a leading role for a technical expert with a background in hands-on deployment. You will need to be a self starter, detail-minded design expert, with excellent client facing skills along with a proven understanding of cost modelling, estimations/quotations and fixed-price delivery success criteria.
* Hands-on delivery of complex network and security projects, covering switching, firewall, load balancing, SAN, IPS solutions
* Proven track record of detailed infrastructure design with Cisco routing and switching for datacentre & WAN topologies
* Cisco ASA
* Cisco IPS/IDS services
* Network virtualisation for public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructures based on VMware and AWS
* Load Balancing
* Storage Area Networking (FC, iSCSI etc)
* Experience of using automation tools and technologies for build and deployment
* Performance planning, measurement and impact assessment
* Experience of working in a service provider environment
Experience with any of the following will also be an advantage:- Linux (RHEL/Centos) platforms, VoIP solutions and SIP, Microsoft Azure, including ExpressRoute, SIEM solutions, WAN optimisation / acceleration solutions
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, respected IT Managed Services provider. If you are interested in applying for the role, please send an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Architect, Infrastructure, Security, Cisco ASA, Virtualisation, Load balancing, AWS, TOGAF, CISSP