|Job Ref:||BBBH141275||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 75,000 per year, bonus + package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
Infrastructure Architect is required by leading international managed services provider, based in central London.|
The role will focus on the design of cutting edge cloud & server solutions for medium to large organisations across a range of sectors.
You will be responsible for scoping and designing critical cloud infrastructures and server application solutions, to lead new opportunities a number of major clients. This is a leading role for a technical expert with a background in hands-on deployment. You will need to be a self starter, detail-minded design expert, with excellent client facing skills along with a proven understanding of cost modelling, estimations/quotations and fixed-price delivery success criteria.
* Design/re-architect solutions for public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructures/services based on Microsoft and other major vendor server technologies
* Build strong partnerships with customers through presales and technical leadership activities
* Own the coordination and delivery of technical input to proposals, RFP responses and bids
* Validate client propositions and gather business and non-functional requirements
* Deliver modelling, service scoping and price estimations
* Propose solutions in line with commercial targets, delivery capabilities and processes
* Technical leadership of customer projects and oversee solution implementation
* VMware virtualisation
* Amazon Web Services
* Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory
* Microsoft Clustering & Load Balancing
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Server hardware
* Enterprise storage
* Backup and recovery
* Basic networking & security
* Automation tools and technologies for build and deployment
Experience with any of the following will also be an advantage:- AWS Solutions Architect certification, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business, Microsoft Exchange Server, Citrix XenApp, HP 3Par Enterprise Storage
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, respected IT Managed Services provider. If you are interested in applying for the role, please send an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Architect, Infrastructure, Server, Cloud, VMware, AWS, Azure, Microsoft, Design, TOGAF,