|Job Ref:||BBBH141215||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 75,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
DevOps Engineer - Mobile App - Central London - Up to £75,000|
Are you an aspiring or dyed in the wool DevOps Engineer? Are you enthusiastic about Infrastructure as Code? Maybe you feel like you're stagnating, dealing with mundane 'business-as-usual' issues. I've got the solution - a hardcore technology company who have developed a wildly popular, unique, application whose user base is growing exponentially.
* Technology is not an overhead, it is their core business.
* Constant innovation - always something new to work on. These are not empty words. They have recently brought on a hard hitter from Google Maps to spearhead a massive data analytics project (BIG DATA), for example.
* Greenfield projects
* Autonomy/flexibility in your role, day to day.
* Cutting edge tech
You will work in a cross functional team of DevOps, developers and testers and be responsible for building & enhancing the critical infrastructure on which the app depends - increasing automation, developing tools, driving continuous integration and delivery.
The company is based in an ideal location, a few minutes from Baker Street station - enjoys splendid transport links.
* Free drinks, fruits and snacks
* Discounts at a range of retailers and restaurants
* Health insurance
* Work in a friendly, talented team who like to do social activities together such as going out for drinks etc..
* Opportunity to travel overseas (US & Singapore)
* Experience with config management - Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt etc...
* Experience of CI/CD
* Scripting experience - such as Python, Perl, Bash etc...
If this is you I would be delighted to have a conversation with you, provide more details on this specific vacancy, at no commitment to yourself. Even if this one is not quite your cup of tea I would be keen to have a conversation about your career aspirations going forward and hopefully line up something of greater relevance.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.