|Job Ref:||BBBH141272||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 500 - £ 550 per day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
JAVA Technical Consultant |
Location: London, CITY
Job Type: Contract - £500-550+
Do you want to work for one of the worlds leading Independent Investment clients.?
Our global client is undertaking a major OO Development projects integrating with their Order and Trade management systems and we are looking for an experienced Senior JAVA Developer / JAVA Consultant for a potentially mid to long term contract.
The role is for an experienced Java Developer working within the Investment Management team on a major Charles River (CRD) development integration programme. As an experienced Developer you will have significant experience on enhancing management systems supporting Fixed Income Trading, Equity Trading, Compliance and Fund Trading, ideally with specific knowledge of Charles River, developing new FX functionality and building the Java Integration layer which sits between Charles River and other platforms.
The successful candidate will be a Java expert and will be able to design modern, high performance solutions to complex business problems and have proven experience communicating effectively with traders, business analysts and wider project team in an investment management or investment banking environment with an ability to understand financial products and trading systems.
About the role / skills needed..
* Experienced Java Developer with a likely minimum of 5 - 8 years experience
* Excellent Design and Documentation skills paired with first class knowledge of Industry Standards, tools and methods and strong knowledge of Agile approach, CI (Continuous Integration) and TDD (Test Driven Development)
* Must have significant FS/ Banking/ Investment Management experience
* Front Office Product Experience
* Charles River Experience and /or Asset Management Experience
* Knowledge of Charles River highly attractive
* Expert Java commercial development skills to include:
* Expert Websphere Developer
* Knowledge of Apache Camel
* Spring, jUnit, Maven
* Unix, Oracle / SQL
* Expert at multi-threaded development
* Unit Testing & Design Patterns
Experience in a number of the following supporting technologies advantageous:
* Subversion, Bamboo, JIRA
* Experience of large, complex data structures and complex processing
* .NET Framework
* Client side development
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills JAVA Websphere