|Job Ref:||CA_38165||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Post Date:||14/10/2016 01:06|
Purpose of Role
To add value through the proactive supervision, planning and organisation of the Telecoms and Helpdesk departments and initiating, co-ordinating and communicating information on its behalf.
• To ensure the Customer Services Department is working as efficiently and cost effectively as possible within an agreed budget and on a 24x7 basis. To ensure delivery of all contractual performance levels as stipulated in the PMS.
• To have a full understanding of PMS to ensure the development and implementation of working procedures in order to deliver a quality service to the Trust and the FM Management team.
• Recruit Customer Service Advisor (C.S.A.) staff, carry out staff appraisals, and ensure continuous development of staff. Manage sickness, absence and disciplinary issues.
• Maintain the Concept, and telephone directory databases.
• Ensure completed and partially completed tasks are entered into the database, to maintain the current status of tasks outstanding.
• Ensure that Customer Service Advisor staff are given clear guidance to enable them to accurately decide the priority of a call in accordance with the PMS.
• Production of Periodic and Ad-hoc Management Information reports for Performance Measurement and Service Improvement Purposes.
• Take a proactive approach to work with the Client and colleagues to continuously improve Service Delivery and Professionalism. To participate in any future development of the PMS for switchboard and helpdesk.
• Continuous liaison with all Service Heads to ensure the appropriate communication protocols are maintained-Overview the incoming requests to the helpdesk to achieve accurate assignment of different types of requests.
• To liaise with shared services such as IT and IS to maintain database integrity and disaster recovery plans.
• Undertake workplace inspections and risk assessments on a regular basis within the areas of responsibility.
• Ensure the requirements of H&S, Sustainability and quality assurance are implemented and maintained for the area of responsibility.-Develop, implement and maintain administrative systems (using IT where appropriate), which positively contributes to the effective and efficient management of information.
• To participate in continuous professional development.
• Take responsibility within the Trust’s and Carillion’s Fire Safety Procedures.-Assist in the co-ordinated response to emergencies in a proficient, timely and professional manner
Additional Role Information
All offers are subject to NOMS and Home Office CTC security clearance.
Excellence in Customer Service and previous people management is essential.
• 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays with the opportunity to buy more holidays once you have been with a for a short while
• BUPA Healthcare Insurance (single cover with option to 'trade up' to cover your family
• Pension Plan
• Carillion 'Thank You' Scheme, which offers flexible, tax efficient benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme & discounts on high street brands