|Job Ref:||030816||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 50,000 per year, Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:35|
Contract / Engineering Manager - Leeds|
£40,000 - £50,000
Are you an experienced contracts manager from a hard services background looking for the next step up to progress your career? Then you're in luck, we've got the perfect role for you with one of the most prestigious real estate consultancies in the world.
My client, a global FM consultancy with an enviable reputation across a number of sectors, is looking for an experienced contracts manager from a hard services / technical background to join their growing team within their FM division, and to play a major part in the management of one of their longest standing and most profitable contracts.
The regional office, based in Marshall Mill, is ideally located only 5 minutes walk from Leeds train station, and is easily accessible by road and bus also. In addition, there is on site parking and a wide range of amenities nearby for your convenience, including supermarkets, restaurants and a gym.
* Very competitive basic salary
* Company car or allowance
* 28 Days paid holiday plus buy or sell
* Private healthcare
* Pension contribution
* Childcare vouchers
* Long term service awards
* Life assurance
* Annual bonus
The current team is made up of a diverse range of highly-skilled and motivated individuals. If you'd like to join and contribute to a hardworking, specialist team then you must have and be able to demonstrate:
* Proven ability to manage and lead a multi-site contract in the support of FM and management of the wider business
* Demonstrable experience of budget management and control of small revenue works
* Experience of managing a multi site contract for both hard and soft services
* Extensive experience of contract management dealing with sub-contractors and supply chain within a complex multi faceted operation
* The ability to introduce change through a structured approach
* Responsible for the day to day running of both hard and soft services, organising the site team and supply chain in order to meet contractual outputs and objectives
* Maintain customer relationships including progress meeting, site visits and obtaining referrals
* Managing and having accountability for the P&L and maintaining agreed profit margins
* IOSH & MBIFM(desirable)
* Ability to understand complex premises issues
* Proven analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to use initiative, judgement and take decisions
* Ability to act calmly and give clear instructions in an emergency
If you're looking to take the next-step in your career by joining a world leading FM firm with a strong commitment to its employees then this is the role for you, don't hesitate and apply today.
The closing date for applications is 01/09/16. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Facilities Manager Operations Manager Contract Manager Hard Services Maintenance Manager Engineering Manager