|Job Ref:||SQS0808||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sevenoaks||Address:||Post Code:||TN13||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 70,000 per year, Car or Allowance, Healthcare, Pension||Post Date:||26/10/2016 15:59|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Main Contractor - Permanent - Sevenoaks, Kent - up to £70k basic plus package|
Fed up with the London Commute? My client are an award winning Kent based main contractor with projects valued between £5m-£30m across Kent!
* A leading main contractor in Kent, they have secured several contracts valued between £5million to £30million.
* My client has a large portfolio of contracts including leisure, retail, education and healthcare across Kent.
* Purely down to growth within the business and securing new contracts they have a very exciting Senior Quantity Surveyor opportunity.
* Currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor (SQS) to run a £14m New Build Education Project in Sevenoaks, Kent.
* You will be the lead Surveyor with a Project Quantity Surveyor working underneath you.
* You will in turn report into a Managing QS who will visit on occasion but would expect you to run the job with full autonomy.
* Will have a stable career history (ideally with a main contractor)
* Will have a track record of overseeing commercial/education projects in excess of £6mil for a top 20 main contractor.
* Will be Degree Educated
* Basic Salary up to £70k
* £5.5k Car Allowance or choose from an extensive company car list
* Matching Pension up to 15%
* Local Projects so travelling will be to a minimum
* Great mid Kent office
* Good work life balance
* Internal progression and training available
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills senior quantity surveyor - senior qs - qs - sqs - senior commercial manager - commercial manager - kent - sussex