|Job Ref:||SSM0808||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sevenoaks||Address:||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Car or Allowance, Healthcare, Pension||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:38|
Senior Site Manager - Permanent - Sevenoaks, Kent - Leading Regional Contractor - up to £60k basic|
* A leading regional contractor in Kent, they have secured several contracts valued between £5million to £30million.
* My client has a large portfolio of contracts including leisure, retail, education and healthcare across Kent.
* Purely down to growth within the business and securing new contracts they have a very exciting Senior Quantity Surveyor opportunity.
* I'm seeking a Senior Site Manager (Senior Build Manager) for a £14m New Build Education Project in Sevenoaks, Kent.
* You will be the Senior Site Manager reporting to a site based Project Manager.
* You will in turn be responsible for 2 Site Managers
* Will have a stable career history (ideally with a main contractor)
* Will have a track record of either running projects up to £5m as PM or as a Senior on larger projects under a PM ideally for a main contractor
* Education/Healthcare project experience is desirable
* Will be Degree/HNC Educated
* Basic Salary up to £60k
* £5.5k Car Allowance or choose Car from an extensive company car list
* Matching Pension up to 15%
* Local Projects so travelling will be to a minimum
* Great mid Kent office
* Good work life balance
* Internal progression and training available
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills senior site manager - project manager - build manager - construction manager - kent - main contractor