|Job Ref:||JE - 1002||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 60,000 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:21|
Are you an established Estimator looking to expand your experience? Are you a looking to join a reputable main contractor who can offer high-value civil Engineering projects? A role with one of the premier Civil Engineering contractors in the country?|
My client has established themselves as one of the leading Civil Engineering contractors in the UK. They currently have a number of frameworks around the country but are in need of expanding their South West & Wales teams.
They have centrally located offices, easily accessed by Public Transport. Their team is made up of high-calibre construction professionals from market leading companies and offers a collaborative and dynamic working environment.
* Competitive package
* Excellent progression opportunities
* Proactive team with high performance atmosphere
* Continuous training opportunities
My client is looking for high-performing, experienced individuals with the following credentials:
* Extensive experience of working on the design process of multi-million pound Rail, Utilities, Highways & Power (preferably within a blue chip main-contractor).
* Degree educated, or equivalent in a relevant discipline
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to liaise with multiple project stakeholders.
* Relevant CSCS certification.
As an estimator you will be responsible for:
* Managing and preparing tenders from first principles
* Coordinating and challenging the input from the wider aviation team
* Supporting the bid management and quality submission requirements.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Experienced as an estimator
* Degree educated
* Able to demonstrate an understanding of the use of first principle estimating.
* You will have a sound working knowledge of project management principles
* You will have experience of civil engineering and infrastructure projects.
Job title: Senior Estimator
Location: Bristol, Cardiff, Newport
Start Date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 + Package
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.