|Job Ref:||38423||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||China||City:||Tianjin||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
• Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements, support any of EH&S activities as required.|
• Comply with UTC's "Code of Ethics" and related policies, take all steps necessary to foster open communications and to support UTC's compliance, business practices, DIALOG, and Ombudsman programs.
• Comply fully with all applicable governmental laws, regulations and company policies relating to the export and import of products, services, and technical data as they apply to the Job Functional Responsibilities.
• Responsible for the management, facilitation, and monitoring of the technology control plan and overall export compliance program of the site.
• Monitor the import and export of hardware and technical data in accordance with company policy and U.S. Government export regulations and laws.
• Conduct quarterly internal reviews, support annual self-assessments in accordance with UTAS International Trade group requirements, and conduct external audits of suppliers, vendors, and other third-parties as required under the technology control plan or as directed by the site General Manager;
• Develop, implement, and maintain site technology control plan, import and export compliance procedures and work instructions.
• Coordinates with the Logistics Department to provide broker clearance instructions and required documentation for import shipments. Audits entry files for compliance and amendments.
• Liaise with functional managers to ensure the implementation and execution of the technology control plan.
• Determine product import and export classifications under the United States Export Control Classification Number (ECCN), Harmonized Tariff Schedule and applicable PRC regulations. Assist with maintaining classification codes by part number in operating systems or other classification databases as required.
• Prepares, submits and administers license applications and amendments under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) required for the import and export of hardware, technical data, and services.
• Support Warehouse Operations in the import/export of EAR hardware as appropriate.
• Attend trade compliance training seminars (in house, outside sources and self-study) and actively participate in various internal roundtable discussions.
• Train and respond to personnel on import and export related issues.
• Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of experience OR Associate degree and 3-5 years of experience in the import or export field required. Law degree is a plus, but not required.
• Strong project management skills, experience in a factory/production environment, and a strong understanding of production scheduling.
• Demonstrated understanding and working knowledge of U.S. and P.R.C. import and export regulations.
• Superb writing and oral communication skills