Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||EMP372852||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£35,000 - £50,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:32|
Electronics Engineer – Internet of Everything This is an immediate requirement for an Electronics Engineer or Hardware Engineer with experience in the use of Verilog for front end work. |
Electronics Engineer – Internet of Everything
This is an immediate requirement for an Electronics Engineer or Hardware Engineer with experience in the use of Verilog for front end work.
A great opportunity has arisen for an Electronics design Engineer to work for a leading Electronics design company in the Cambridge area. This Hardware Engineer role will be working on a number of new programmes and products being developed for the Internet of everything. Specifically new technologies allowing mobile network operators assets to target ultra-low power deep coverage IoT applications
Re-locators are also welcome to apply and my client can offer assistance to those who qualify.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
Responsibilities for this Electronics Engineer role
- This is a role in a small front-end digital design team.
- The variety of work that you will be asked to do is broad and will change from month to month as the design cycle progresses.
- You will be involved in the entire project lifecycle, from specification to architecture, to design and implementation, verification and production.
- You will be working in a small team, but will frequently interact with other teams, such as the back-end implementation team, the analogue design team and the platform software team.
Requirements for this Electronics Engineer role
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience in RTL design (mostly Verilog) and experience of ASIC design challenges.
- Front-end RTL ASIC design experience
** Desirables **
- System Verilog
- ASIC Synthesis
- Back-end ASIC design experience
- Low Power Design
- Scripting languages