|Job Ref:||EMP372569||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Highways & Transport||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Norwich||Address:||Salary:||£22 - £26/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:31|
We are now recruiting for experienced Site Engineers to work within our clients Eastern Region. The main purpose of the Site Engineer is to progress the construction process and assist in delivering the project in question. |
Highway Site Engineer Experience
• Setting out using total stations, GPS equipment, and to be able to undertake traditional setting out using profiles, batter rail and pegs
• Read and review construction drawings
• Undertake basic take-off’s
• Raising technical queries with designers and other members of the client team
• Have a good commercial understanding and know the difference between cost and value
• Carry out relevant inspections and testing to ensure conformance of the works with the design and specification
• Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedures
We are seeking a proactive problem solver, a confident communicator, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of earthworks, drainage, highways, and some experience of reinforced concrete structures. Must also have a CSCS card in the appropriate discipline and ideally hold a CITB SMSTS/ SSSTS qualification.