|Job Ref:||CE11||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 36,000 - £ 50,000 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:18|
Are you an existing Contracts Engineer looking to elevate & progress you career? You are in luck, we are currently working with a well established civils and construction based in Yorkshire. |
My Client, a nationwide building, civil engineering, mechanical and electrical contractor with fantastic history and reputation in the construction industry are looking for an experienced Contracts Engineer to join a forward thinking team based in Leeds.
* Company Car /Car Allowance
* Pension Scheme
* fantastic Career progression
* 25 days annual leave
The current team is made up of a diverse range of highly skilled and motivated individuals. If you would like to join and contribute to a hardworking team you must have and be able to demonstrate:
* An industry applicable ONC/HNC/NA or NVQ equivalent
* Demonstrable experience of working within the water and / or sewage industries
* Commercial and contractual awareness
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
* Be able to organise yourself and others workload
* Be proactive in your approach
* An excellent communicator
* A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
* Outline engineering from inception to completion of schemes utilising in-house resources
* The timely completion of multiple concurrent projects, safely and within budget
* Liaise with client's engineering and operations staff to ensure KPI's are met or exceeded within budget constraints
* Attend internal and external review and progress meetings
* Attend site visits/meetings.
* Ascertain preliminary and detailed design/project requirements and solutions
* Prepare estimates and quotations
* Complete contract documentation - RAMS
* Manage site safety, health and environmental issues
* Co-ordinate and liaise with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions, site installations teams
* Procurement of materials
* Compile and collate final contract documentation, "As built" drawings, test sheets etc.
* Overall responsibility for Profit/Loss on contracts undertaken
* Establishing and agreeing price variations and final accounts
If you're looking to take the next-step in your career by joining an established organisation with a strong commitment to its employees then this is for you, don't hesitate, apply today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.