|Job Ref:||CF0908161||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 34,000 per year, plus package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:08|
Site Engineer required on a permanent basis for a tier one main contractor, to work on a high profile and prestigious project in Cambridge.|
If you are a Site Engineer and have a background in the setting out of earthworks, drainage or RC structures, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
My client is a well-renowned and successful main contractor, operating nationwide and with the ability to offer career progression and further training opportunities.
The ideal candidate should have experience as a Site Engineer / Setting Out Engineer on civil engineering / infrastructure projects and will ideally possess a degree (HNC minimum) in Civil Engineering, however, candidates whom have taken a different route in to site engineering will also be considered. Experience on earthworks, drainage and RC structure schemes is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Setting out - earthworks / drainage / RC structures
* Coordination of technical information used to construct the works
* Coordination of daily direct resource
* Plan and review that works are carried out in accordance with the authorised method statements and risk assessments
* Ensure that daily records are kept for work performed
* Verify daily checks of plant and equipment, excavations, scaffolds are carried out, and recorded as necessary
* Ensure materials are used correctly and waste is minimised
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 basic (depending upon level of experience) plus a generous package.
Click to apply or call Chris on NA for further information on the role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.