|Job Ref:||CF0908163||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||SG15||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 45,000 per year, plus package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:08|
Sub Agent required on a permanent basis for a tier one main contractor, to work on a high profile and prestigious project in Bedfordshire.|
If you are a Section Engineer looking for progression, or an already established Sub Agent, and have a background on earthworks, drainage or RC structure projects, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
My client is a well-renowned and successful main contractor, operating nationwide and with the ability to offer career progression and further training opportunities.
The ideal candidate should have experience on civil engineering / infrastructure projects and will ideally possess a degree (HNC minimum) in Civil Engineering, however, candidates whom have taken a different route in to site engineering will also be considered. Experience on earthworks, drainage and RC structure schemes is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Ensure accurate implementation of all engineering controls and compliance with the contract drawings and specification.
* Produce risk assessments and method statements for safe execution of the works.
* Manage site activities to ensure work is completed on time and within budget.
* Manage resources to ensure work is completed to site goals and systems requirements.
* Programme works, ensuring effective and efficient utilisation of the resources.
* Implement and monitor health and safety, quality and environment requirements and standards.
* Liaison with the senior Foreman on a daily basis.
* Develop forecast and monitor performance against forecast.
* Liaise with project quality manager concerning quality issues.
* Ensure all personnel are provided with necessary training.
* Arrange the order and delivery of materials to site.
* Monitor and report the performance of the supply chain partners.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 basic (depending upon level of experience) plus a generous package.
Click to apply or call Chris on NA for further information on the role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.