|Job Ref:||ProjQS||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:08|
Growing Residential Contractor seeking experienced Project Surveyor for iconic refurbishment project|
With almost 110 years of experience this is one of the UK's leaders in providing refurbished and new build housing. As a contractor they provide planned maintenance and new build services to clients throughout the country through its two divisions, operating in the south and north of England.
A great opportunity for an experienced Project Surveyor to join a company at a point of major growth, offering excellent opportunities. They have just won the contract to do the refurbishment of an iconic 25 storey tower.
* Ensure the project achieves or exceeds budget targets through the up keep of financial reporting
* Place supply chain orders in accordance with the procurement schedule
* Ensure subcontract orders are correct and coincide with scope of works
* Ensure project objectives are met and set a change in process where appropriate
* Compile the Final accounts, variations and valuations
* Maintaining client professional relationships
* Sign off and issues and relevant payment notices
* Manage and minimise non recoverable costs on projects
* Actively seeking opportunities and development in design to improve the overall project delivery
* Must have experience in the residential sector New build and refurbishment
* A strong negotiator with a keen eye for detail.
* Able to participate and work within a team environment
* Great communication skills
* Confident and experienced in the use of Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Surveyor to work with a company offering excellent career growth. If this sounds like a position for you please contact me.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.