|Job Ref:||GQS0908||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 25,000 - £ 35,000 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:20|
Are you a trainee or Assistant Quantity Surveyor with some experience working for a main contractor and want to progress your career? A leading main contractor are looking for a Graduate / Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a permanent basis on luxury residential projects in London. |
* Up to £35,000 depending on experience
* Opportunity for progression and time invested in training
* Joining a company with a very high staff retention rate and internal promotions
* Working on high end residential projects up to £20m in value in prime London postcodes
* Supporting a Project Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor on site
* Primarily site based role
* Working on procurement of packages and seeing the delivery of the package through from conception to completion
Requirements / Qualifications
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying - achieved 2:1 or above
* Experience working for a main contractor as a Trainee / Assistant or Graduate QS
* Excellent organisational skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please apply now to be considered for the role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.