|Job Ref:||09082016||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Salary:||£ 20,000 - £ 25,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:08|
Are you an aspiring Health and Safety Manager who holds or are working towards and IOSH qualification? A leading main contractor in Central London requires a Heath and Safety Coordinator to join their team working on prestigious high end projects across the city. |
* Up to £25,000 + package
* Excellent training
* Office and Sites easily accessible by public transport
* Opportunity to work with a leading main contractor on prestigious new build and refurbishment projects across sectors in London
The Role includes:
* Reporting into the Health & Safety Manager
* Providing site based administrative support for the Health and Safety
* Managing PAT testing schedules
Successful candidates must:
* Hold a NEBOSH or IOSH Managing Safely qualification - or be working towards achieving this
* Strong communication skills
* Strong organisation skills
* Be familiar with the construction sector and be familiar with HSE regulations
Please apply now to register your interest for this role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.