|Job Ref:||090816||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||Bene - Pension & Healthcare||Post Date:||03/10/2016 00:13|
Do you have experience planning & scheduling jobs for mobile engineers? Are you looking for your next challenge with one of the world's biggest construction contractors? Then you're in luck, I have your next role!|
My client is looking for an experienced dispatch team leader to schedule team work to mobile engineers within a geographical area across multiple contracts. You will have five direct reports and be able to motivate team your to improve operational performance by prioritising work and utilising daily/weekly operational performance reports. Active management of the dispatch function to ensure engineer efficiency is at a maximum within the operating sector.
Reporting directly to the Support Centre Manager the post holder will monitor SLA performance within the team, manage WIP, take ownership of job escalations and provide general day to day guidance to the dispatch team members. The post holder will also be actively involved in the implementation of 360 scheduling. In addition the role will have complete responsibility for the jeopardy management of 'at risk' tasks to ensure satisfactory outcomes and delivering exceptional Customer Service.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
* Provide day to day guidance to the Mobile Engineering dispatch/ scheduling function
* Monitor the teams SLA performance daily and act to resolve issues
* Produce and distribute weekly internal performance, productivity, travel and efficiency reports
* Analyse and understand daily/ weekly operational reports to increase performance of team and identify non-compliance by mobile engineers or dispatch/ schedulers
* Liaise closely with the Service Delivery Management team to ensure each operating sector delivers maximum efficiency and productivity
* Actively engage with the Service Delivery Management team to continually review available engineering resource skillsets and locations
* Active participation with the implementation of IFS360 Scheduling and continual review of system to ensure maximum performance is delivered
* Continual review of PPM planning and scheduling to ensure 100% completion within month.
* Mentor and train team members to ensure a can do mentality is instilled across the function
* Chair team meetings and issue minutes/ actions as appropriate
* Manage business WIP through efficient allocation and planning of mobile engineers workload
* Oversee the jeopardy management of all reactive jobs to ensure timely escalation of any issues to relevant parties
* Carry out performance reviews for team members
* Liaise with the Account management team to produce contract specific guidance documents to issue to team members
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Organisational Management Engineering Management Facilities Management Call Centre