|Job Ref:||VC51||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:21|
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor - London|
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + package
I am currently working with a main contractor in the High End Residential sector.
They are based in London and undertake projects in London's most exclusive postcodes within Kensington and Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Mayfair, Hampstead and Highgate. Projects that they take on are refurbishments and new builds.
The successful Quantity Surveyor should:
* Have a good understanding of traditional building methods and products associated with the refurbishment of listed buildings and up-market period houses
* Be confident in dealing directly with Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Clients and Subcontractors
* Manage multiple projects
* Be able to keep a tight control on potentially high numbers of variations on a large number of on-going projects, assisting site managers and contracts managers in recording all variations, pricing them and accurately recording their effect on final accounts and ensure that AI's are received for all variations
* Take a lead in the calculation and preparation of all company valuations and final accounts
* Prepare and present monthly job cost analysis data
* A practical, logical and methodical approach to thinking and problem solving.
* Strong numeracy and financial management skills and the ability to learn construction management IT packages. Have a good working knowledge MS Office - Intermediate level of Excel
* Awareness of property taxation matters and contractual law
If you are interested and would like to discuss further, please call Vassia in London on NA or submit your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.